Excellent Customer Service you would expect from a Direct Lender and Introducer
What do you really want? What suits you best? Can you trust us?
As a Direct Lender we cut out all the administrative hassle because we are dealing directly with you!
- Our service is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority so you will always be treated fairly
- Experienced friendly advisers
- No hidden costs or exorbitant charges
- Personalised underwriting appropriate to your needs and circumstances
As an Introducer you will be offered regulated advice and be offered financial products that are suitable to your individual needs. You will be treated fairly at all times according to the principle and spirit required by regulated UK financial services companies.
Transparency in all dealings
Full and early disclosure with explanation of:
- interest rates
- terms and conditions
- fees and charges which may be payable
- potential consequences of missing payments or under-paying
- the early settlement process and any costs, including your right to repay part of the capital at any time
No high-pressure selling
Time will be allowed for you to:
- understand the terms and conditions of the proposed credit agreement
- reflect on the seriousness of the risk of taking out a loan secured on your home
- obtain independent advice
All underwriting decisions will be subject to a proper assessment of the borrower’s ability to repay without resort to the security. Can you afford the repayments? Is the loan term suitable for you?
Actions taken in respect of arrears or default will be considered sympathetically and will be proportionate – repossession will only be used as a last resort
If borrowers are experiencing difficulties, we will seek to agree affordable repayment schedules